“People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” ~Dale Carnegie
Today I’m sharing a big announcement, which includes the opportunity for two of our listeners to work with me on their digital marketing efforts for the rest of 2020.
I’m also sharing:
- An update on my Snappy Kraken experiment + an important tweak to my Facebook business page
- Why the Start Here button is missing from my website
- Best practices for writing email subject lines
- An experiment I’m running in July with my retirement podcast
- A new potential application for network sites like the San Diego Financial Advisors Network
If you’re ready to ramp up your marketing for the second half of 2020, this episode is for you.
👉 CLICK TO LISTEN ON YOUR FAVORITE PODCAST APP
- Become a Member and Receive Exclusive Marketing Benefits!
- Snappy Kraken
- Taylor’s Updated Facebook Business Page
- These Influencers Aren’t Flesh and Blood, Yet Millions Follow Them [NY Times]
- Define Financial’s Free Retirement Assessment
- Wolfhound Interactive
- Jeremy Schneider
- A Hyper-Local Marketing Idea That Turned Into a Lead Generation Machine [EIAM Ep. 5]
- San Diego Financial Advisors Network
- Retirement Podcast Network