“We’re more interested in being seen as creative, than actually being creative.” ~Carl Richards
Today I’m joined by Carl Richards.
I know…you’ve heard Carl speak dozens of times, read his books, and used his drawings for years.
But today’s conversation is truly unique.
- Why financial advisors struggle to find success with their marketing
- What advisors can do to improve their marketing approach
- How to get over the fear of sharing your work in public
Carl also shares step-by-step one of the most successful advisor marketing projects he’s ever worked on.
If you want to learn the tactics behind this proven marketing strategy + get the motivation you need to take action, this episode is for you.
👉 Listen on Your Native Podcast App
- REPLAY: Kitces Digital Marketing Summit
- Carl Richards:
- Volume One: Life + Money [Carls’ New Book]
- Behavior Gap
- Connect With Carl