“Focus on the user and everything else will follow.” ~Google
Today I’m finally diving into the world of backlinks.
To help financial advisor’s nail down the basics around Google’s #1 search ranking signal.
I’m sharing exactly what I’ve done and giving you 5 simple steps to take action. A special guest also drops by to share some tips 🙂
If improving your SEO has been on your list and you’re not sure where to start or what to do next, you’re gonna love today’s episode.
- Join TS Members-Only for More Marketing Resources
- Define Financial
- Fee-Only Network
- AHREFs Free Version
5 Action Items
- Consider the TS Members-Only section for additional marketing resources and continue this conversation during monthly office hours.
- Identify your domain rating through AHREFs free domain checker tool.
- If you have an active blog, review your top posts and make sure you have a healthy mix of internal links and external links. The free Yoast SEO website plugin can guide you through this.
- Follow Allan’s strategy of adding external links in your bio on your website to organizations you belong to. You might also consider joining Fee Only Network to amplify this linking strategy, especially for local SEO.
- Consider creating a press page on your website if you contribute to the media from time to time. If you do this, be sure to set up a process for tracking your media hits using Google Alerts, Mention.com, or the paid version of AHREFs.