I have something lined up today that I don’t think 99% of advisors have ever heard or thought of doing.
Steven Fox, the owner of Next Gen Financial Planning, is taking us behind the scenes into a hyper-local marketing idea he looped me in on two years ago.
Fast forward to today, and this little experiment is producing some powerful results.
The great thing about Steven’s clever idea, and the reason I wanted to share it on the podcast, is that it can be applied to just about every city and by any advisor.
With Steven’s help, we are going to be sharing four things in today’s episode:
- Exactly what this local marketing experiment is and how we got it off the ground
- The specific results we have seen in the last two years
- How you can adopt something similar and what the first step is
- Things we think we can do to improve on so you can avoid the same mistakes and gain traction sooner
How to Listen & Subscribe
- San Diego Financial Advisors Network
- Bad Investment Advisors [SDFAN Blog Post]
- Portland Financial Advisors Network
- Steven Fox:
- Website backup files
- As mentioned in the show, Steven created a backup of the San Diego Financial Advisors Network site. If you want a copy of the backup files, send me a message via the contact form on this site.