👉 Do you want to look “over the shoulder” of some of the top financial advisors to see exactly what successful marketing looks like? Click here to register for the Kitces Digital Marketing Summit.
Today I’m joined by the one and only Michael Kitces.
While we all know Michael for his nerdy financial planning skills, many advisors don’t realize that he’s also a sneaky good marketer. 🤫
And today he’s joining us to dive into a marketing topic we don’t talk about enough — Client Acquisition Cost (CAC).
Specifically, we cover three BIG things in this episode:
- Why knowing your CAC is critical to marketing success + how to calculate it
- Where the Lifetime Client Value (LCV) metric fits into the equation
- What is working right now in advisor marketing, what isn’t working, and why
If you want to learn how to use these important metrics to make informed decisions about how and where to spend your marketing dollars, this episode is for you.
- Kitces Digital Marketing Summit:
- The True Cost To Acquire A Client [Kitces.com]
- Join 2,000+ Advisors Receiving Actionable Marketing Emails!