“Google Image searches are performed ten times more frequently than Yahoo and Bing’s regular searches combined.” ~Moz.com
Today I’m sharing my firm’s step-by-step process for writing high-quality blog posts that are optimized for search.
Specifically, I’m sharing:
- How and why we leverage professional writers as a part of this process
- Where in the process the content gets optimized for SEO
- Why images are more important than you might think
- How we go about repurposing the content into other formats
- Things we can do to improve the process
I’m also going to share a quick update on my 6-month Snappy Kraken experiment…which includes an early success story!
- Interested in learning more about the AGC? Register for our free info webinar this Friday.
- SEO Checklist
- 5 Things Retirees Need to Know About the CARES Act [Define Financial Blog Post Example]
- Google Image Search Results
- Repurpose House