“Yes, I love technology. But not as much as you, you see. But I still love technology. Always and forever” ~Kip Dynamite
Today I’m sharing 5 (more) of my favorite tech and marketing tools for financial advisors.
26% of users who sign up for your email newsletter (or lead magnet, free PDF guide, etc.) will never confirm their email address.
Thankfully, one of our listeners shared a free tool with me to change that.
I’ll be sharing what it is and how I’m using it + a handful of other tech tools I’ve implemented in the last year.
If you love using technology to save time, improve marketing results, and create a better client experience, today’s episode is for you.
- Top Tech Tools from 2019
- $20 USB Microphone/Headset
- Seattle Financial Advisor [Matt Jarvis]
- Acuity Scheduling [Affiliate Link to Support This Podcast]
- Vitade HD Webcam + Ring Light
- Resilient Advisor Podcast [Jay Coulter]
- How to Create a Sniper Link
- H/T Donovan Brooks
- Smart Links:
- Advisor Perspectives Guest Posts
- David Perell & Tiago Forte Show You How to Create a System for Capturing Ideas
- Animalz Revive
- Capitalize My Title
- Highlight Links Bookmark
- Snappy Kraken