“The aim of negative SEO is to demote a competing site, or in some cases have it completely removed from search.” ~ahrefs
Today I’m bringing you up to speed on all the marketing things I’ve been working on since the last episode aired.
- What’s been working
- What’s not working
- What I have up my sleeve for the rest of the year, and more!
If you’re ready to (finally!) nerd out on marketing again with me, today’s episode is for you.
- REPLAY: Kitces Digital Marketing Summit
- Negative SEO [ahrefs]
- Rick Lomas Google Recovery Expert [Indexicon]
- Taylor Schulte on Creative Elements [Jay Clouse]
- People Don’t Scroll [UX Myths]
- How User Experience (UX) Improved My Advisor Website SEO [Kitces Guest Post]
- Snappy Kraken
- Tyler Aubrey Partnership Press Release [Define Financial]